We’re always looking for new ways to interact with you and we want to make it easy for you to take advantage of your health insurance at a time and place that suits you.
In August, St.LukesHealth will launch its new user-friendly member portal, St.LukesHealth Connect, that allows you to take control of your private health insurance.
This new member portal replaces Online Member Services.
St.LukesHealth Connect is your one-stop destination for your private health insurance needs and is available on the web and as an app on your phone.
What are the features of St.LukesHealth Connect?
The app, which was built right here in Tasmania has plenty of new features that will help you on your health journey, including:
- BENEFIT LIMITS: You will now be able to keep track of your benefit limits to see how much you have remaining for the calendar year.
- CLAIM ON THE GO: Simply login to St.LukesHealth Connect and make a claim. Choose who you are claiming for on your policy, take a picture or your account and submit. It’s easy.
- PAYMENTS: View your current payment details, make a regular payment or choose to pay a different amount or up to a specific date.
- DIGITAL CARD: For those members who use an Android device, you can use tap-and-pay at any treatment provider that uses HICAPS terminals.
- UPDATE YOUR OWN INFORMATION: From adding a child to your policy through to updating your contact details, take control of your health insurance at a time that suits you.
What if I am already connected to Online Member Services?
If you currently use, or have previously used Online Member Services, this service has now been replaced and you will need to re-register for St.LukesHealth Connect.
To do this, simply download the St.LukesHealth Connect app from either the App Store or Google Play, or sign up online by visiting connect.stlukes.com.au